Refund and Cancellation Policy
We at Pencil Voyages have always tried to work for your utmost satisfaction, however, in the event of any dissatisfaction, we will gladly hear your grievances and will refund the money after a proper investigation in the concerning matter.
We request you to read all the details carefully before making any purchase from this website. You can also talk to our program directors, or coordinators or customer support representatives or write to us in case of any query or doubt.
Our clients and customers are well within their rights to approach us and share their concerns with us in case of any dissatisfaction. They can also cancel their bookings and purchases subjective to our cancellation policiesl.
1. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing addressing Pencil Voyages.
2. For cancellations made 15 days before the scheduled departure, there will be a cancellation fee of 50 % of the total invoice.
3. For cancellations made 10 days before the scheduled departure, there will be a cancellation fee of 75% of the invoice.
4. For cancellations made within 5 days of the scheduled departure, there will be a cancellation charge of 90% of the total invoice value
5. For no program/ event there will be no refund
6. Cancellation policies may differ for special & Exclusive programs. (This don’t apply for point-5)
1. Notice of refund and your concerns must be made in writing addressing Pencil Voyages.
2. After a full investigation of the matter, Pencil Voyages will decide to refund the amount if deem fit.
3. If you had paid by credit card or debit card, your refunds will be issued to the original card provided at the time of buying a program and in case of payment gateway payments, refund will be made to the same account. In case of EMI’s it will be processed after considering the applicable banks consent